We are pleased to announce that ReCAP has been granted a two-month extension that will run until 14 September 2020. The focus over this two-month period will include the following:
- Finalisation of an effective exit strategy to outline how ReCAP outcomes will continue beyond DFID programme funding
- Preparation of an updated assessment of the sustainability of the research supported by ReCAP over its life
- Completion of the assessment of shortlisted ReCAP-relevant proposals, ready for contracting under the recently launched COVID-19 Response & Recovery Transport Research Fund
- Preparation of the ReCAP Final Report
- Finalisation and dissemination of a Life of ReCAP report showcasing the lessons learned and achievements of ReCAP over its life.
Additionally, the ReCAP Programme Management Unit (PMU) will work to finalise and close any research projects that have been extended. Please note that all projects covered over the extension must be completed by no later than 31 August 2020.
We look forward to continued collaboration with our stakeholders over the next two months.
A longer term extension of ReCAP is also under consideration. Further updates about this will be communicated before the two-month extension ends.
Please do not hesitate to contact the ReCAP Programme Director should you have any questions.
The ReCAP Team